Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gymnastics Parent's Day

Ava had SUCH. A. BLAST. showing off for Daddy at Gymnastics. She literally ran around like a mad woman showing him each and every thing she has learned. We are so thankful that we found Kim because Ava has learned so much.

Flying. Running.
Twirling.

Jumping.

Climbing.

Splitting.

Hanging (and trying to pull her feet up).

Rolling.

Showing.

Bouncing.

Crawling.

Balancing.

Concentrating.

Waiting.


Ta-Da-ing
Smiling.
So proud.

3 comments:

Keri said...

I am SOOOO sad I missed it. You even did the ribbon sticks! Aves, you really pulled out all stops for Daddy Ryan. You look like a true mary lou.
xo
ker

Hannah said...

Oh Ava, you look like a real pro doing all those stunts. I will root for you in the Olympics in a few years. I love the pigtails!!!

beth said...

Absolutely adorable!! That looks like so much fun!