Friday, May 15, 2009

Her First Face

Yes, some more artwork by Ava....

Only this time, it is something discernible. She sat down at her Magna-Doodle (the best thing EVER invented) and drew a giant circle,

Ava: "Nook! A face!"

Mommy: "Wow! That IS a face! Can you draw eyes?" Of course I never expected her to do this, I was just showing an interest in her artwork.

Ava: Draws one eye and then ANOTHER. In the right place.

Mommy: looks over at Daddy to make sure I'm not seeing things. We are both appalled. "Can you draw a nose?"

Ava: Draws a nose. "I draw a nose".

Mommy: ::thinks this is crazy:: "Okay, now draw a mouth."

Ava: Draws a mouth. "There a mouth. I draw some hair." And there you have it....Ava's first FACE! We were so proud of her!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

wow!

melissa said...

Awesome job Ava the artist!

Spencer said...

That is better than I can draw!

Hannah said...

Wow! I am so impressed Miss Ava! I bet Keri is so proud!