On our family of four!
Poor Ava. I hope she feels better soon.
poor baby!!! and when i say baby, i don't mean to offend. i understand ava is a little woman now! ;) but i'm sure she would like one as a little brother or sister soon :) :) :)
I'm sorry! It's just awful, isn't it?!? Next time ask Daddy (nicely) to keep his germs to himself. ;-)Feel better soon, Ava!!
OH NO!! Poor Ava! Hope she is well soon!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Poor Ava. I hope she feels better soon.
poor baby!!! and when i say baby, i don't mean to offend. i understand ava is a little woman now! ;) but i'm sure she would like one as a little brother or sister soon :) :) :)
I'm sorry! It's just awful, isn't it?!? Next time ask Daddy (nicely) to keep his germs to himself. ;-)
Feel better soon, Ava!!
OH NO!! Poor Ava! Hope she is well soon!
Post a Comment