Saturday, May 23, 2009

Visiting the Zoo with Grandma

We were lucky enough to meet up with Grandma a few weekends ago at the OKC Zoo for Mother's Day. It was such a thrilling time for everyone involved to see a 2 year old run all about seeing animals come to life that she normally sees in a book. Thanks for meeting us Grandma!
The gorilla was right up by the glass and really liked it when Ava gently put her hand on the glass.

Perhaps the most fascinating animals were the giraffes! Ava and her twin.
Ava and mommy.
She loved watching the sea otters jump in and out of the water and swim around.
Taking in the vastness of the huge black bear.
Our little gorilla.
3 Generations.


Is that an elephant? I really can't tell.

3 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

Looks like a fun zoo. Great photos.

beth said...

What a fun trip! The monkey house is always a favorite with us too.

melissa said...

Aves,
Looks like you had a blast with your fam at the zoo. I love seeing all the animals too! I really love the picture of you and your daddy!
xoxo,
Pais