Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things I Love about Ava at 2 years, 2 months

1. I love hearing words like "probably", "uncomfortable" and "refreshing" come out of her little mouth.

2. I love when she replies to something nonchalantly, "sure". Example, "Ava, do you want to go outside?". She shrugs her shoulders, "Sure!", so as to let me know not to even give it a second thought.

3. I love when she holds her baby and rocks her back and forth and I see her kiss the top of her baby's head. LOVE this.

4. I love that she insists on doing everything the "big girl" way. Apparently big girls eat cereal straight out of the box. I've tried to inform her that big girls, in fact, eat from a bowl. She'll have none of that.

5. I love how serious she is and always has been. When she focuses, boy, does she focus on something. Things like coloring and 'going to the grocery store' (what she likes to pretend) require a lot of concentration.

6. I love that she is 98% her daddy in her looks, but has just as much Mommy in personality! I know exactly where she gets her seriousness, because as she draws those faces on paper, I see myself in her. I would stick my tongue out in concentration, too, for I wanted it to be perfect.

7. I love how other children seemed to be "obsessed" (not MY word, just that I've been told) with her and she couldn't care less. She does not like to be center of attention and doesn't eat it up at all.

8. I love the look on her face when she goes pee-pee in the potty! She is sooo proud of herself! As are we!

9. I love when she sings along to songs in the car. I love when she sings in her crib at night and nap. I love when she sings.

10. I love listening to her on the monitor. She'll have full conversations with her babies, give them names, and role play. It's too cute!

1 comment:

SpunkyToes said...

What a great list!