Ava was in her room playing as I was cooking one afternoon, nothing out of the ordinary. But, kind of like the Permanent Marker incident, it was TOO quiet. I went in to find all of her babies, Curious George and two bears borrowed from Abs (sorry Aunt Jill) getting "diaper changes", with wipes and diaper cream, the whole works!
I could only get pictures of her baby so as to not let her think that I thought it was funny for fear it might happen again. I just had to explain that they have fur and not skin, so diaper cream can't be put on animals like it can be put on us.
Well, this confused her because, as she insisted, "my baby have skin". I tried to go into a plastics explanation, but it was a bit much.
These pictures don't do the mess justice, like I said, I didn't capture the full spectrum of diaper cream on babies and animals bottoms, eyes and noses.
5 comments:
Oh my! What an imagination she has.
so sweet!! :) and funny too!
LOL
Tell Ava that she's more than welcome to come and do 'diaper duty' here at our house!! ;-P
This is too funny! I love the picture of Ava!
Too FUNNY!! But Mommy WHY?? Just wait until she is 4 and you are explaining every single thing you do and WHY WHY WHY!!
Post a Comment