Monday, October 5, 2009

Aves Faves: A Top 10 List

1. Tea parties. Having them with daddy is extra special because I make him dress in a "fancy" shirt and give him scarves.
2. Dancing and gymnastics. Dance parties occur frequently at our home. Anyone see a future in break dancing?
3. Novelty anything. I happened to find these adorable Elmo slippers and wore them during my nap. I'm not so keen on having the camera flash in my eyes right after nap though.
4. Being silly. I took an apple slice and placed it over my mouth to make my mommy and daddy laugh. Just wait until orange slices and soccer games!

5. Playing Pretend. I love to role play and act out a scenario. My favorite is to be a "Wonder Pet" and save a baby animal, preferably a baby elephant.
6. Sleepovers. I came up with this idea one day at naptime and had my own little sleepover outside my bedroom door.

7. Being a Toddler Tornado. I am the BEST at finding multiple activities to do and leaving a room in complete disarray in a matter of minutes. How else would a pirate be able to play the guitar?

8. Cooking. My love for cooking grows day by day. I don't know if it's that I love to help or to taste the food, but it is definitely one of my faves. My mommy and I like to make homemade pizza.
9. Painting. Even if it's in the buff, painting is my outlet.

10. Putting on random outfits at naptime. On this particular day I decided to put on my gymnastics leotard coupled with my OU cheer skirt. Mommy is always so surprised to see what she'll find me in when she comes to get me from nap.

3 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

OMG I love her!

4Hoffman's said...

Great post! What a creative, imaginative girl you've got there! I have a couple tornados too!! Next time ya'll are in town you've got to come out and see the new house and let our little tornados tear it up together!! LOL!!

Megan said...

LOVE it. That is a great list!