Sunday, October 18, 2009

2 1/2 Year stats and stuff

The Stats:

I forgot to update her stats from her 2.5 year well visit in Sept.

Height: 35 inches
Weight: 28 lbs. 3 oz.

Meeting and exceeding all her milestones and just doing fantastic overall! We couldn't be happier with our healthy little girl!

The Stuff:

When Ava woke up the other day we were just laying around in her room reading books and talking. She then decided it was time to go see daddy in our room.

As I followed behind her into our room, I told her that Daddy already went to work and she opened the door and said,

::sniff, sniff:: "Then why does it still smell like daddy?"
After daddy showers and gets ready, we can smell his cologne and we love it!

====================================================

The other night when we were doing our night-night routine, Ava puts her arms around each of our necks and says,

"My mommy. My daddy. My angels."

=====================================================

Another one, the other night I was scratching Ava's back before night-night and she says, "That tickles."

I say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I'll just rub."

She says, "It's okay, you don't need to say I'm sorry."

4 comments:

4Hoffman's said...

What a sweetheart you have!

Megan said...

She is SO sweet!

melissa said...

Ava~
I love the picture of you and your daddy! Too cute...and I love hearing your little stories. I think your mommy and your daddy ARE your angels, for sure!
xxoo,
Melissa

Katy said...

LOVE the new photo! =)