Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh Fiddlesticks!

I HAVE to write about Ava's "Rock Star" shirt pictured in a few posts I've written. Some dear friends of ours have started a business, Oh-Fiddlesticks!, designing and making these ADORABLE and UNIQUE shirts.


Like I said....ADORABLE, right? It's the unique element that has me in LOVE with them. They are so creative and come up w/ compound words that are hand-drawn and created to fashionably represent the cute "code" or word.

Everytime Ava wears her "Rock Star" shirt she always get compliments, so I just have to brag about Oh Fiddlesticks on here as well. Speaking of compliments, when Keri and I handed the shirts out as swag at the Boom Boom Room, they got OODLES of compliments from the celebs there!


One last series of pictures to show how appropriate Ava's "Rock Star" shirt is, as she set up an elaborate drum set to play. I had to sneak and take these pictures before I lost the essence of the true rock star playing her heart out.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Couldn't agree more! Wait til you see the lime-light shirt... sooo precious!
(Ps -- love the stars!) Aves, you really do ROCK!

Megan said...

Those shirts are ADORABLE! I may have to get one soon for Bryce.

melissa said...

Thanks for the shout out! Aves is rockin' the shirt for sure!