Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm so PROUD of my little ballerina!

Ava started dance and truly LOVES it! She was a little hesitant at first because I wasn't going to be in the class with her. But once she saw the studio and Ms. Carissa's picture (our friend and owner of the studio) she felt at ease. Then, her friends began to show up and it wasn't a big deal at all. She walked right in and did her thing.

From what I can see through the window, she is following the directions and listening to her teacher, whom she talks about all the time and adores. Mommy was a little nervous that she might just do her own thing, but she is an active participant in dance class, which tells me it is something she is genuinely interested in and loves. Maybe it's an age thing and she can handle it better, but she has never been so eager to go to an activity before. She told Ryan and I, "I can't wait to go to dance!".

Anyway, I'm just a bit PROUD b/c she handled like such a big girl!

Here she is on the way to her first dance class.
Waiting to enter into the studio.
Slowly walking in and taking it all in.
All done. Looking for mommy to tell her all about it.

This morning on her way to her second dance class. The smile says it all.

4 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

What cute pictures! I'm not at all surprised she did so well.

Megan said...

SO sweet. I cannot wait until the day I am able to share that moment with Naya.

Carla said...

Adorable pictures!

beth said...

What a beautiful little ballerina! So glad she is loving her new class!