And took Ava to get her first haircut. Eeek! This was so big for both of us because we fought it for as long as we could. We have waited a LONG time for this hair and to cut it seemed so wrong. However, as you will see from the pictures, it turned out adorable!! Or so we think. It is such a difference in our eyes, though others may not see it, but Ryan especially was so excited about it and went on and on about what a difference it made.
As you'll see, Ava did a great job, almost eerily good. She was so still. I think she was just unsure of what was going on and wanted the lollipop so badly.
Here she is before with whispies and uneven hair all over the place.

See what I mean? She was so still. She looks so serious.

During the haircut (which lasted all of 3 minutes, lol).

And after. Look at that little bob! So cute!

The lollipop made it all worth it!

Her official "First Haircut Certificate"

Some pieces of her little baby hair.

The final product.
8 comments:
So cute!!!
Oh Ava-
I love your new do! It is adorable!
I am so proud of you too! Maybe you could give Pais a few tips on getting a cut- she doesn't enjoy them too much!
Lots of love,
Melissa
Ava you look positively lovely...what a little beauty!!:)
She looks cuter than ever!!
OH SHE LOOKS ADORABLE!! Wish Austin would sit that great for his! He is a mess when we go get his cut. Too precious!!
SO cute! It's amazing what a few snips'll do, isn't it! LOVE the bob!!
So cute!!! I will be calling you one day to find what Snip its cut it. They did a great job! I love the sassy look, certificate, and of course the LOLIPOP!
LOVE it!!!
Post a Comment