OBSESSED!
Ava is obsessed with this or Ava is obsessed with that. I've said it a lot here on my blog as well. So how perfect that I was "tagged" by Kelly with listing my obsessions (and I'll add Miss Ava's as well).
Ava's latest Obsessions, at 21 months old:
1. Playdough- she loves pulling off little pieces of it and putting it in one container after another. I have to watch her though, because she'll pop a piece in her mouth every once in awhile. YUCK! Mommy is not up for making the homemade kind right now.
2. Animals- she loves watching the Baby Einstein Animals DVD (in the car, I'm embarrassed to admit that I use it as blackmail every once in awhile). She also loves puzzles, songs, and books all about animals. Specifically, good ole "Old McDonald Had a Farm".
3. Dinosaurs- she loves her books, How Do Dinasaurs Say Goodnight and How Do Dinosaurs Eat Their Food, as well as playing with her stuffed animal dinosaurs and giving them kisses and hugs.
4. FOOD- real or fake, she is OBSESSED with food. Luckily, she'll eat "good" stuff too, but once she has something "special", she'll want more and more. The fake food that she plays with in her kitchen is a staple in our house.
5. Blankies- also known as her "bee-bee's" must be with her when she is in the car and in her crib or else we hear all about it.
Mommies obsessions:
1. Ava- let's be honest, I've devoted a whole blog to my girl, I have to be just a little bit obsessed.
2. Peppermint Mocha Twist from Starbucks- a special treat I get a few times a month.
3. Taking pictures- Let's face it, I've had a camera around my neck for more than 21 months now.
4. Christmas music- I have it playing on my TV right now and have 95.5 set on my radio in the car.
5. Blogging- Although I've slacked recently, I love updating and catching up on others blogs.
There. Now that I've been tagged, I'll tag the following to tell us about your obesessions:
Cindy (Sean's mommy), Jenny (Acadia's mommy), Stacie (Hudson's mommy), Anna (Maddy and Austin's mommy), and Misha (Austin and Bailey's mommy). Good luck girls!
3 comments:
Hannah and Ava and their food!?!?! Glad your back to the blogging world again.
OMG - taking a look at your obsessions, we almost have the EXACT same list! LOL! Weird! I'll post my obsessions soon :)
Oh fun, I will get to work on this! It was so good to see you two. Tell Ryan Hi, and give Ava a hug.
Post a Comment