Monday, November 24, 2008

Me and My Peeps

As most of the regulars who read my blog know, I have a new venture going on in my life, Me and My Peeps children's board books.

My friend and MAMP partner, Keri and I, officially launched a business a few months ago called Me and My Peeps board books. Our customers create their own book on our website by uploading pictures. Then you can choose from text that we have provided or you can write your own story to accompany your pictures of your child. We put together the board books and approximately 10 days later, your child can sit and read a book all about themselves!

We have gotten a TREMENDOUS response just by sending out an email and officially opening up our website, www.meandmypeepsbooks.com

I had to blog about some posts and write-ups we have received.


"A friend of mine sent me the link to these make-your-own board books and I have become obsessed over the last few days trying to write my own book for my two tots. The Me And My Peeps board books are fully customizable with picture AND text. If you are not so inclined, there are templates available - you just provide the pictures. I began by just trying to personalize the text in the templates and somehow I ventured into trying to write prose in rhyme. I did come up with a few that were pretty good: "The doctors told us you were a boy, and then you arrived and we jumped for joy!"; "You love to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, And daddy plays along on his guitar"; and "Taking a nap on daddy's head, Is so much nicer than any bed". You can see how fun this is! And we all know how tots love to look at pictures of themselves. You can make books with family members who are far away so your tots don't forget them or make it educational with objects and vocabulary that is important to you. If I can muster up more inspiration, I would love to make these as gifts! Start making your own at Me and My Peeps, $27.95 plus $5 for shipping."


From notimeforflashcards.com In their holiday gift showcase, MAMP made their Baby's First Christmas "Must Haves"
"Kids love to look at themselves, so why not learn something at the same time? Me and My Peeps Books are personalized board books using your own photos. You can choose from a wide variety of themes, the one pictured is all about body parts, so cute!"

We are so grateful for everyone who has supported us and hope you continue to help us get our name out there. If you have a blog, we would sincerely appreciate any MAMP name recognition and marketing. Obviously, word of mouth is priceless and very much needed.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

1 comment:

betsy green said...

OMG!! I had NOT A CLUE this was YOU!!!! I have seen these on a couple of other blogs, but just glanced at them!!! I am so impressed, and as soon as the Thanksgiving holiday passes and things settle a bit I am SOOOO making one for Vaughn! It will have to be (in honor of you) all about life in OKC!!!! Hop over to our blog and comment to let us know you got this! I don't have an email or I'd send it to you directly! Way to go!