Friday, November 14, 2008

I have GOT to make one of these!

So, one of the most creative women that I (virtually) know, who is a wonderful blogger, made a blog book that I am so ready to try to make. She blogs very regularly and put all of her hard work and memories together into a book. Honestly, this is why I started blogging, so that I could turn my pictures and words into a book one day. Now that I've seen what C did, I'm motivated to start working on it. Thanks C!

Here is her book that she blogged about:

http://spunkytoes.blogspot.com/2008/11/blog-book.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so funny you mentioned this- I saw that Matt Logelin did this on his blog and I loved the idea. I even joined blurb but have yet to make our blog into a book- loved the idea since I am a slacker at the photo books! Thanks for reminding me!
xoxo,
meliss

The Saras Family said...

hey girl. i made one of those books for my pregnancy and have just the day he was born left before I am done. I was pretty nervous about submitting it because I was afraid of what the final outcome would look like. SO glad you posted this because her book is AWESOME.
What about your book stuff...i haven;t seen you write about it. hows it going?