Monday, December 8, 2008

"It's Pawty Time"

So I'm sitting at the computer doing whatever it is that I do on the computer and Ava comes up to me saying three little words that I could make out but didn't really compute.

"It's Pawty Time" she kept saying.

I thought maybe she was ready to go in the big girl potty again and said "Yay, it's potty time!". She was not having that for an interpretation of what she was saying! "PAWTY time" she insisted. It was clear that I was not understanding her and so I said "Show me".


She takes me to the hallway and we go around the corner and there sitting in the hallway, she set up three little "plates" and some cups and "food" for us to have a PARTY! Oh my goodness, I melted. So cute that she was ready to party with daddy and I. Ahem, remember the tea party? This must have been connected to that. So we sat and we ate and we drank and we had a PAWTY! Woo-hoo!

3 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

Beyond cute. She is so adorable and so smart!

Kelly said...

Oh so cute!! That looks like the best "pawty" ever!!!

Hannah said...

Your kidding me!!! I can't wait for all the future parties!!!