I loved making food when Ava was a babe and was looking forward to doing it again with Griffin. Until the time came and I just wasn't as motivated. However, I found the time while Ava was at school one day and Ryan was home and just went to town! I made a huge batch of peas, green beans, acorn squash, and carrots. The excitement of it all, that I'm giving my little baby the purest, freshest whole foods that I can give, returned and I was once again motivated!
Griff, on the other hand, isn't real keen on eating. He'll eat, don't get me wrong. He is just still not trying to bite my hand off in the process. He makes grossed-out faces, spits a lot of it out, but then always comes back for more. It will just take some time and persistence and I'm sure he'll be chomping at the bit in no time.
His favorites so far are acorn squash and carrots. I need to do sweet potatoes because he is liking the orange veggies. He'll tolerate the green veggies, peas and green beans so far, but smiles more with orange. The only fruits thus far that have been introduced are bananas and avocados, since those are easy and truly raw.
You can tell by his face that he feels so-so about food, lol. Too bad his big sister feels the same way at this point in her life, but she used to be the BEST eater!
Green beans!
Banana!
Acorn Squash!
Avocado!
Carrots!
2 comments:
I love food faces!!! He looks like he is doing great.
How awesome are you! IT looks like he likes it a lot too.
Post a Comment