What a bundle of fun you are at 7 months!
You interact so much with your sister and she eats you up. Every morning she can't wait to go into your room to get you up. You and Ava have a ball together already.
Stats:
Will update. I would guess around 19 lbs.
Milestones:
-Griffin has started to sit up on his own.
-He is still army crawling and scooting, so very mobile, just not going forward on all fours yet. He likes to get up on all fours and rock. He is quite proud of himself too.
Vax:
Will update.
Diapers/Clothing:
-Still sittin pretty in size 3 dipes and 6-12 month clothes. He has started wearing his Robeez now that the weather is cold and loves to chew on them.
Eating:
Purees are going great. He is getting the hang of it and wanting more and more. So far he has had banana, avocado, green beans, peas, carrots, acorn squash and zucchini. All have been successful so far. Ava wants to try pears with him to see if he'll do what she did....cry! That was the only food that wasn't an immediate hit of hers.
Still nursing about 6 times a day: 8:00am, 11:00am, 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm, 9:00 pm, and midnight.
What I love:
I love when you smile and flirt with strangers. Your whole face lights up and you'll hide your face into my shoulder. We even got a "Thanks for the smile! I needed that today!" while we were at Target last week.
I love when you squeal in a really high pitched voice as you test out your vocals. It's so cute!
I love that when you wake in the morning, it's almost always pleasant. You'll sit in your crib and talk, never usually crying.
I love (but am sad about) that you are always sitting when I go get you out of your crib. You are no longer lying there looking up, it does make me sad though.
I love your eyes. Oh, your eyes!
1 comment:
Great post. Getting close to the one year mark.
Post a Comment