Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wait....is it December already?

Apparently someone dresses like it is. Ava has been insisting on wearing her polar bear fleece jammies to bed. One morning we decided to eat breakfast on the front porch and it made me laugh that she was eating oatmeal in her winter jammies when the temperature was probably no less than 90 degrees at that point.

When it comes to preparing breakfast, she is such a big girl! She can get cereal and pour it into a bowl all by herself (though not neatly or anything) and this particular morning, she decided she wanted raisins and poured them into her own ginormous bowl.



5 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

A girl who clearly knows what she wants!

Sisters Lose 100 said...

LOL:) Just like my boy who is layering everything! It starts with the pajama and ends with shorts...eventually he gets hot and wants it off:)

Amanda said...

LOVE the fleecy jammies!! Noah's been asking for the past month or so if he can wear his "long" jammies...I keep telling him it's not cool enough...he asks when and I tell him maybe October...maybe. Off he goes in a huff! I think it's just her way of telling us that she's HAD IT with the warm weather!! LOL

E.M. said...

That's too cute! Isn't it amazing how they're not hot in fleece on a 90 degree day? I don't get it!

4Hoffman's said...

She is just too precious!! And who doesn't want to wear polar bear jammies in the summer???