Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What I love about my 24 month old!

1. I love how you are turning into a little girl right before my eyes-with your mannerisms and your words and just your overall look.

2. I love when you tell me "I need to talk" and we lay on your floor and talk about your "birthday party", or your "friends", or your "bouncy place".

3. I love when you shout out "Baa-baa black sheep have you any wool!" like it's as common as "hello"

4. I love when you say "awwww" when you see a baby animal.

5. I love when you sing full renditions of "Happy Birthday", "Twinkle, twinkle", "Baa Baa Black Sheep", and "If You're Happy and You Know it".

6. I love when you help me sing "You are my sunshine" filling in the blanks for me when I pause.

7. I love how you say "Good Mornin' Boo" to Eli.

8. I love when you are doing something that takes concentration you say "care. ful. ly"

9. I love how you are concerned about mommy's feelings and check to see if "mommy's happy?"

10. I love the way you give daddy and I "eskimo kisses" followed by "real kisses".

1 comment:

beth said...

What a sweet list!