Thursday, March 5, 2009

A day in the life of a TWO-year-old!

We celebrated Ava's TWO year birthday yesterday. Here are some pics that I captured.

Ssssssstttttrrrrreeeeetttttccccchhhhhhh! Waking up to mommy and daddy singing.

Mommy and Ava first thing in the morning. Daddy and Ava giving morning smiles. Nutella toast with hand-cut strawberry hearts. A sweet for my sweet!Enjoying it...of course! Ava's choice of birthday dinner:
Mac-n-cheese
Broccoli
Fries (mommy made them sweet potato fries). What a meal!A birthday bubble bath!Silly birthday girl.
Now that's a look of determination if I've ever seen one. You couldn't wait!Blowing out your candles. What a good job you did!
I loved celebrating your birthday and making you feel so special, Ava, because you are! We had a fun-filled day and you are just my sweet little angel face!

2 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

Great photos and Happy Birthday to a beautiful girl!

beth said...

So much fun! Love the strawberry hearts!