Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TEA PARTY Tuesday!

Last week, we decided to have our own tea party. You might think that tea party's are meant for expensive tea sets and foo-foo food, but you haven't been to a tea party at our house.

Here is what our invite would have said:

It's a TEA PARTY!

Who: All favorite animals including giraffe, penguin, and two doggies. Of course, mommy and daddy are invited as well.

What: A makeshift TEA PARTY including any plastic plates and cups in Ava's personal cupboard.

When: Right now, why not?

Where: Smack dab in the middle of the living room rug. It was extra special to have a blanket spread out over the snack mat.

Why: Just because. Do we really need a reason?

Food will be served in a Muffin Tin, including: grapes, soy beans, kiwi, turkey and cheese. Tea will be served to your liking because it's only what you can imagine. If you take sugar, if you like plain; if you like hot, if you like cold, so be it. It's whatever you want.

Please come adorned in your favorite hat and jewelry and the hostess, Miss Ava, will be glad to serve you.

8 comments:

The Saras Family said...

dying over ryans expression. ;o)
too cute. maybe one day i will have a girl and she will want tea parties too.

SpunkyToes said...

So fun. You are such a creative energetic mom!!

4Hoffman's said...

That is absolutely PRECIOUS!! And I LOVE Daddy's hat too!! Too cute!

Kelly said...

cute! And I love daddy's hat!! ;)
what a nice hostess!!

Alan said...

So much fun...I love tea parties! Let's have one together some time~ but I must invite all my kitty friends if that's okay with you!
Miss you,
Paisley
p.s Tell your daddy I love his hat!!!

Stella Barrutia said...

Hilarious...I love the last pic and your DH's expression!

Kate said...

AWW!!! you have the BEST ideas! Love the Triangle Crown too!!!

Amanda said...

Tea with the Triangle Princess?!? I would expect nothing less than sombreros with dangling pom-poms! LOL