1. I love how one day you can be shooting hoops in a tutu and the next, wearing necklaces and lugging a purse around, all while kicking a soccer ball. I say it makes for a super multi-tasking, well-rounded little girl, who knows no gender specificity.
2. I love that you made your first trip to the dentist easy for both of us. Now mommy can actually brush your teeth the right way.
3. I love how you want to dress yourself and to put pants on you sit down, grab your food w/ your hands and try to push it through the pant leg.
4. I love that you are starting to discover your singing voice and sing in the car with me.
5. I love the way you must change your babies diapers, not to mention Elmo, and any other stuffed animal friend that may have a shoo-wee.
6. I love how you try to lift daddy and I "up-up-up" when you want us off the couch or not sittng down. You are one strong little girl, but not quite able to pick us up yet.
7. I love that you eat anything from raw onions and bell peppers to black olives and cole slaw.
8. Oh, I love that you have refused to eat cake 3 times now. This doesn't mean you don't have a sweet tooth though, as we've seen what you can do with ice cream.
9. I love that you know how many gummies you get when it's time to take your vitamin, "teee".
10. I love that you can count all by yourself. Daddy and I nudge one another when we hear you talking to yourself, "on, tooooo, teee, four, ife, sissss, sssss, ate" and that's as far as we've heard. Pretty impressive.
No comments:
Post a Comment