Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Day in the Life of Ava

I got this idea from a message board that I am a member of and I so wanted to do it! Thanks Carla!

It is a Virtual Get Together, also referred to as A day in the life. When I saw one I thought, what better way to show Ava a typical day for her and I, when she gets older. I know that's in the distant future, but it would be great to put one together every so often, in order to document our days together while I'm staying at home.

I took a camera with us all day on Friday, August 1st, and tried my best to show what a "typical" day is like for us. I feel it is important to remember that this isn't what we do everyday, but it could be, because it is just a "typical" day. Aside from eating out for dinner, which we usually only do on Fridays, it is just any other day. Nothing too special. Enjoy!

I can't get the code to work to put it in here, so a link will have to do.

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i146/mnallen79/?action=view¤t=ea90db6a.pbr

2 comments:

Kate said...

So cute!!!! Ava is a doll and you guys looked like you had a FUN day! :)

Keri said...

That is precious... what a good mommy and lucky girl! mimi is jealous~