On this particular night, before bed, Ava made a princess birthday cake for one of their birthdays (I can't keep up with WHO was celebrating) and we all joined in on the celebration. Don't get confused, as the cake toppers are really just princess, Ickley and Onzest cannot be seen (by us, anyway).
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Ickley and Onzest
I can't remember if I've mentioned Ava's two "friends", Ickley and Onzest, before. Well, she has two imaginary friends that join us for a lot of errands and festivities. We also celebrate their birthdays multiple times a months, must be nice to have so many, huh? Some days they are turning 8, others they turn 14 and yet, other days, they turn "old enough to drive a car". Onzest is more of the wild child, needing to be reminded and redirected quite often. Ickley is very low-key and cooperates quite nicely. Every once in awhile "Carrie" visits us and she really doesn't like to follow the rules, but with gentle reminders, she is able to be set straight by Ava. These friends have been around for about 2 years, but have really made a more constant appearance in the past year or so. I have NO idea where Ava thought of their names, but they are great names, don't you think?
On this particular night, before bed, Ava made a princess birthday cake for one of their birthdays (I can't keep up with WHO was celebrating) and we all joined in on the celebration. Don't get confused, as the cake toppers are really just princess, Ickley and Onzest cannot be seen (by us, anyway).

On this particular night, before bed, Ava made a princess birthday cake for one of their birthdays (I can't keep up with WHO was celebrating) and we all joined in on the celebration. Don't get confused, as the cake toppers are really just princess, Ickley and Onzest cannot be seen (by us, anyway).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment