man
tea ("dee")
room
phone
fall
night night
bowl
spoon ("boon")
Favorites:
The other day when Ava and Griffin were playing in the guest bedroom (where Ava has been sleeping as of late), they accidentally pushed something on the TV that made it go fuzzy and LOUD! Griff freaked and ran out screaming. So now he likes to remind us of this by doing his scary face (hands in fists up by his chin and trembling) and pointing the room and saying "room". He tells me about it no less than 5 times a day.
Another story he is obsessed with telling is about Uncle Aaron and his remote control helicopter. He thinks it's hilarious that Uncle Aaron tried to land it on his head and will repeatedly pat his head and say "vvvvvvvv" multiple times a day.
He is being such a momma's boy lately. He'll wrap his hands so tightly around my neck and hold onto me. He is such a snuggler. I love it!
When we go to the Athletic Center on Tuesdays and Thursdays I love seeing his excitement when I drop him off. He has two favorite teachers, Chelsea and Jade, who both adore him and he loves them as well. It's so neat to see other people love on my child because he feels it and loves to go there. They have taught him how to say Chelsea and Jade in his own Griffin way.
Griffin whistles! He has listened to Ava teach herself and at first we thought it was a fluke, but no, he'll whistle when we ask him to. I'll put the video on soon.
Health and Wellness:
Griffin weighs right around 26 pounds as of last week. He ended up at the doctor last Monday for a possible ear infection, as he was very inconsolable the Saturday before, holding onto his ear. Once we gave him motrin, he seemed better, but I wanted to take him in anyway. He didn't have an ear infection but turned out he had RSV. Thank goodness he didn't have difficulty breathing like last year, but he had a cough and was congested for about 10 days. He rebounded much better and only needed one breathing treatment for a coughing episode one night.
I cannot believe we are on our way to TWO! It will be here in a few short months and it makes me so sad. I mean, of course, I'm so grateful to have a healthy and happy boy, but he is such a toddler now and no longer much baby left.
No comments:
Post a Comment