Sunday, June 5, 2011

First Sleepover!

So it wasn't the "normal" sleepover at friend's house, we aren't quite ready for that yet....

As a reward for exhibiting a great attitude for one week, Ava earned a sleepover with me in her room. Oh boy, we painted nails, dressed up (yes, even mommy dressed fancy), danced, made up stories, read and had deep talks. It was a great time for both of us. Ava was even talking about the next day, "didn't you have the best time last night, mommy?". I LOVE my little girl!

We were taking pictures of ourselves with my phone and they came telling a story!




6 comments:

Katie said...

How fun!

Staci said...

How FUN for both of you!! Love that you did this!

SpunkyToes said...

What a special special treat!

Megan said...

Love it!! Makes me excited to do that with Naya one day.

Kim Airhart said...

I found your blog on recommended reading. We have the same blog back ground. So cute!!

I think it's awesome that you did that with your daughter. Those are memories that she will always have with her and cherish.

beth said...

I just love this!! I can't wait to do this one day with Mollie.