Friday, June 24, 2011

At 13 months.....

I love all your teeth! You have all 4 top and bottom. Almost all 4 one-year molars and 2 of your pointies, with the other 2 not far behind. Almost all 16 teeth! I'd bet by next week, they are all in. Big boy!

I love your smile. Well, especially now that you have your teeth, but your smile radiates SUCH happiness and kindness.

I love the way you rest your head on my shoulder when I pick you up. You are a loving little guy.

I love the way you pat me with your hand when you rest your head on my shoulder. So gentle and sweet, patting my back.

I love when you give your giraffe and hug and a kiss. "Mmmmmmm" accompanies the hug and "Awwww" with the {open-mouthed} kiss.

I love when you see Ava first thing in the morning and bounce and squeal with delight.

I love your words, "Key Kaaa" for kitty cat; "Mama and Dada"; "lllll" for balloon

I love your sign language skills. You bypassed more with just "please" and you LOVE to ask for water with your one finger to your mouth.

I love watching you enjoy the little things like playing at the sprinkler park and running around the indoor play area. You squeal and smile the whole time!

I love seeing you build, manipulate and match blocks, containers and lids. Daddy and I can't get over what a smarty you are.

I love your animal sounds. From the "rrrrrrr" of a tiger to the pant of a doggie. You are so proud, as well.

I love what a happy, fun-loving little boy you are.







1 comment:

beth said...

what a handsome little guy!!!