Wow, this year was SO MUCH FUN! Ava really got into the whole trick or treating scene and was just so giddy with excitement. It filled me up with so much joy just to see her so happy. We started off the night with some great friends, the Sterns, and went ToTing with their awesome neighbors. Cute toddlers were EVERYWHERE!
Then we went back to our neighborhood to do some more ToTing and attend the Christian's Halloween get-together. I wish I had pictures of how AWESOME they decorated their house, but I forgot all pictures while we were there, so I'll just have to leave it at how SPOOK-tacular it was.
Here is Ava so happy to show our Jack-o-lantern. She was so not into pulling out the pulp and guts but enjoyed directing me on what shape the eyes, nose and mouth should be.
4 comments:
Adorable photos!
LOVE the family pic!
Looks like y'all have a 'purr'fect Halloween! Love the costumes, too!
The cutest kitty around Ava!
Post a Comment