We had the pleasure of attending a photo shoot with our friends, Keri and Mia, to one of their friends studio. Ginny of
GinnyBPhotography exceeded our expectations of capturing Ava's personality so perfectly and beautifully. How she managed to get these precious pictures is beyond me when my little toddler tornado was everywhere. In Ava's defense, she listened really well to Ginny's directions, but still, as those of you with toddlers know, she was everywhere.
Thank you so very much to Ginny for giving us a Father's Day gift for Ryan and a forever gift for our family. These photographs are absolutely amazing!
All photos taken by Ginny of
GinnyBPhotography.comMy favorite. I just love her eyes and that innocent look while I rubbed her arm. She was so relaxed.

Ava wearing Daddy's shirt.

7 comments:
Amazing photos!
Ava is sooo beautiful...model material!!:) The one with you two together is absolutely gorgeous.
I agree...amazing! I still think my favorite is the banner photo~ just precious!
Absolutely beautiful photos! Love the one of the two of you together!
Just precious!!
gorgeous pics!! Love the one of the two of you....sooo priceless!
OMG SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! But the one of the two of you brought tears to my eyes!
Post a Comment