On our family of four!
Oh no! Poor little Ava!
NOOOOoooooo... A plastic doll?? How cruel!
Oh no! But I bet she is a tough one!
So sad! :(
details! poor baby girl!
OH NO! Poor Ava! I remember Maddie's 1st! Right before her 3rd b-day and a trip to the State Fair! Everyone looking at me like I had been beating my child! LOVELY!! ;-)
That's one violent baby doll! I hope the doll got a time out! Poor Ava!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh no! Poor little Ava!
NOOOOoooooo... A plastic doll?? How cruel!
Oh no! But I bet she is a tough one!
So sad! :(
details! poor baby girl!
OH NO! Poor Ava! I remember Maddie's 1st! Right before her 3rd b-day and a trip to the State Fair! Everyone looking at me like I had been beating my child! LOVELY!! ;-)
That's one violent baby doll! I hope the doll got a time out!
Poor Ava!
Post a Comment