Only ONE month left until my little angel face turns TWO! Dun....Dun.....Dun.....
1. Oh my goodness, I love the seriousness of your questions combined with that sweet little voice, makes my heart flutter when you say, "What doin' Mommy?" or "Where goin Daddy?"
2. I love when it's time for night night how you stick to the same routine of reading books, asking for a "tory", "sing songs", "row, row" and "snuggle" every night. Daddy and I seriously spend a half hour or more with you before bedtime because it is the sweetest time ever.
3. I love when you repeat, repeat, repeat something until you know I've understood what you are saying by waiting for me to say it back to you correctly.
4. I still love you with your b.b.
5. I love how excited and proud you get of yourself when you do something successfully, that you've kept trying at. For example, when you line your animals up, all standing up, and one will fall down, you diligently put it back up until all are standing and your clap for yourself.
6. I love how well you talk and tell me what's going on. If you don't feel good, you'll tell me "tummy hurts" or "head hurts". And if you have something in your mouth that I'm not aware of, I can simply ask you what you have in your mouth and you'll tell me, "cheerios".
7. I love how obsessed you are with talking about your birth story. Of course, you don't know all the details but you love telling us about the "hopital" and being in mommy's tummy and drinking milk from mommy.
8. Speaking of obsessions, I love how you are obsessed with praying. We'll be in the car and you'll random put your hands to your mouth and say, "pray mommy".
9. I love that you have a baby in your tummy b/c you see a lot mommy's friends with babies in their tummies. One day you told me there was a baby in your tummy and her name is "little baby".
10. I love when it's bathtime that you line all your animals up and feed them one by one. I love when bathtime ends that you insist on "monkey and chase with daddy". And daddy has to hold the towel and chase you.
2 comments:
so sweet!
I have the sweetest, smartest friends and friend's mommys! See you tommorrow!! Yeah!! I have missed my friends already!
Post a Comment