Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Talking up a storm

I just need to jot down some sentences that Miss Ava has been saying that make me stop and wonder if she really just said that, I mean, she is getting to be such a big girl!

Scene 1:
A bowl with raisins in it is sitting on the counter, in front of Ava.

Mommy puts Ava's teddy bear-shaped cinnamon toast in the same bowl with the raisins.

"How 'bout a different bowl, mommy?"


Scene 2:
Mommy and Daddy are cleaning out the garage.

Both cars are parked in the driveway, having been sitting out there for a few hours, but it wasn't too hot outside.

Ava walks over to the car and touches it.

"Oooh, the car is warm" (I just love how she knows that it's not hot and it wasn't cold, it's warm).


Scene 3:
Mommy makes Ava a quesadilla for lunch.

Having just taken out of the toaster over, mommy cuts it and warns Ava that it might be hot.

Ava takes it and eats a nibble.

"It's not too hot mommy."

3 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

Ava stories always make me smile!

Unknown said...

Aves-
you are such a talker!!! I love the way you tell me in the car that you need another song, and that you are in mia's car for nastics. We love you little, big girl.

Hannah said...

Oh Miss Ava! I like how you are not letting that Mommy of yours be a slacker and cut you short of your bowls!! Us girls have to fight for our rights!