Here is my beautiful little girl. Although the apron would have been an appropriate clothing-saver that I should have thought of, it was actually Ava who wanted to wear it, all. day. long.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Painting Rocks
It was too beatiful of a day last week not to sit outside and do an activity. I'd seen this activity and wanted to try it, thanks Jenny! So we set out to paint rocks. There is no real story to this, but a fun afternoon with a 22 month old and her mom, sitting outside painting and talking. I love days like this.
Here is my beautiful little girl. Although the apron would have been an appropriate clothing-saver that I should have thought of, it was actually Ava who wanted to wear it, all. day. long.
Carefully painting her first rock.
Who needs a brush when you can finger paint? Yes, literally paint your fingers.
Love those little hands. 
Here is my beautiful little girl. Although the apron would have been an appropriate clothing-saver that I should have thought of, it was actually Ava who wanted to wear it, all. day. long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great photos for such a beautiful day!
cute!! love it!! Drew would like painting rocks!! and I love her serious face!
Looks like a gorgeous day with a gorgeous girl! :)
really cute! she is a natural!!!! nice idea mommy.
Post a Comment