We spent New Year's Eve with some old friends of Ryan's, which are our family friends, and had a blast playing games and Guitar Hero on Wii.

Loving my mommy and daddy. Can you tell she's kind of going through a phase of "mommy's girl"?



Daddy is a ROCK STAR!

Ava's a ROCK STAR too! She loves to sing now!

Some of the NYE band members. Note daddy in the background.

Eating our traditional New Year's black-eyed peas and sausage balls.

Ava loved them!

We wish everyone a HEALTHY new year!!
4 comments:
Seriously you would think you & I shop together everyday! Maddie has that brown dress w/pink polka dots too! SO FUNNY! At least Ava's wearing them early...here we are at 4.5 and just now wearing dresses!
Happy New Year! Love the pictures!
Adorable pictures! Ava is just so cute!
That looked like our house over the holidays! My Aunt Laurie brought Guitar Hero over, and I became a drum expert. Maybe Ava and I can start our own band!
XoXo,
Hannah
Post a Comment