Wow, closer and closer to TWO! It makes me so sad and happy at the same time. Where has the time gone?
1. I love when you so innocently say "Oh well" over something that shouldn't be worried about like dropping a toy. You're right, there should be no worries.
2. I love how you describe objects now. It's not just a book it's a "heavy book"; Boo isn't just a cat, he's a "fuzzy cat"; that car over there isn't just a car, it's a "blue car".
3. I love when you sing "Where is Thumbkin?" and "Happy Birthday" and it's not monotone. Your voice inflection is so cute!
4. I love how you say LOOK! Your 'l' sounds like an 'n' almost...."NOOK!, NOOK! out the window!".
5. I love what a little helper you've become. It still takes some effort, but you are trying so hard.
6. I love that you compare things out of nowhere. "Little grape", "Big grape", as you lay them out side by side.
7. I love how tickled you get when Boo is in your crib. It seriously lights up your face.
8. I love that you truly have a mind of your own. It takes a little ( or a lot) of adjustment and patience on our part (which we are working on), but you are on your way to becoming an independent thinker and problem solver.
9. I love what a great eater you are, most days. Of course, as is typical with your age, it varies day by day. But on a good day, you'll eat anything from spinach salad to guacamole, and olives to soybeans. You'll at least try most things also.
10. I love when and how you re-cap your day for daddy when he gets home, telling about all the great things we did that day.
2 comments:
Such a cute list!
Oh, what a sweet girl. I can totally hear a sweet little voice saying "Oh well!"
Post a Comment