Saturday, September 13, 2008

She's a little bit country, a little bit rock 'n roll

I've said it before, I love how Ava is a good mix of being a little girl and a tomboy. She'll be rough-housing with daddy and kicking a ball around one minute and take a break to put on a necklace and apply "lipstick" (chapstick) the next. She hasn't any idea that these activities are "associated" with any gender in particular, which is so perfect, and I hope she never does.

I saw this picture and it reminded me of my Ava, wearing a headband and sporting her new Puma's (they are so freaking cute!). She gives me a "smile", which looks like a glare, in the second picture.


1 comment:

E.M. said...

I love those Pumas. I've been looking for a pair and saw those. Very cute! OH, and Ava has the best eyelashes!