But, Ava found it somewhere and is obsessed with it. It's anything from a walking stick to a broom. But, today's imaginative play was so cute I had to share.
She picked up said object and held the top of it, like she was holding someone's hand. And she ever so gently swung it and said, clear as day, "1-2-3-weeeeee" and swung it forward. She was pretending to swing it like and arm, like Ryan and I do when we both have a hand and swing her. It. Was. So. Cute!
Then, as I'm doing something else, I notice that Ava is being awfully quiet. I glance over to see what's up and I see her concentrating so hard and doing her shape sorter on the ground. She put EVERY SINGLE one of those shapes in the correct spot, all by herself. I was blown away!
1 comment:
It looks like a closet bracket to me, but that's pretty funny!
Post a Comment