Friday, April 18, 2008

A gift from Japan

Ryan's cousin, Misha, and her family who live in Japan, so kindly sent Ava some authentic Japanese clothing. Pardon my ignorance, but I don't know what the correct name of it is, so anyone who wants to enlighten me, please leave a comment (Misha????). Thank you so so so much for thinking of Ava!! She looks adorable in it!

She's waiting so patiently for Daddy to button it. I love this picture.

Tah-dah!!

I added this just to show you that she has more hair!

1 comment:

misha said...

They look like they fit, I wasn't sure if they would. Ava looks so cute in them. I think the first picture is my favorite one. I am going with Kimono Jammies but I am not %100 sure. We have different vendors come onto the base and this vendor was selling all kinds of Kimonos. So I am assuming that is what they are. :)