Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ava's One Year Montage-Only....she's 14 months

Oops!

It took me forever to put this together and I forgot to post my hard work! It is rather long, a little under 30 minutes, so I would never expect you to watch it in it's entirety. Although, it is pretty darn good if I do say so myself!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Green Family!

My family is old friends with Jim & Anita - we went on family vacations together when all of us kids were young. I just love Ava's blog, and her 1st birthday slideshow is precious. We have a 10 month old son (his blog is: http://little-man-luke.blogspot.com/), and you've inspired us to create a montage for his 1st bday. I would love to find out where the first song you use is from - we must use it also :)!

Thanks and keep the updates coming,
Julie

Julie said...

Thanks, Meghan! I was able to get the song - time to get started on the montage (amazing how quickly a year goes!).

Take care,
Julie