Ava, like most children, is a sponge and picks up all of her tricks either from reading or real-world experiences.
The other day she was eyeing this box she has that holds some little board books, and it has pictures on it. She then came over to me and starting making this noise, repeatedly.
Let's see if I can type it out......"Ssssshom......Ssssshom.......Ssssshom" and would clap her hands together rather hard.
She kept looking at me like I should know what she was talking about. I was clueless. So I went over to the box and had her point to what she was saying and she pointed to the crocodile! She was saying "Chomp, Chomp, Chomp" and using her arms and hands to chomp down. We had only done this through reading. Add this to her array of animal sounds! Unfortunately I haven't gotten it on video yet, as you can see in the following link, but there are some others to show you.
http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i146/mnallen79/?action=view¤t=Videoanimalsounds-1.flv
Also, she is obsessed with singing "Row, row, row your boat" and will say "Woh, woh, woh" and start rocking back and forth until you sing it over and over again. Also, "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" is a favorite and she will do hand motions to represent the spider. So. Cute.
Lastly, thanks to Daddy, she LOVES this video on You Tube. We've been watching videos of animals or babies and decided to look for some "kid-type" stuff also. We searched the Wiggles and Daddy found this song. She loves it when we do the dance too! (And I must admit that I kinda like it!)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=t8Y8ARIdAuU
2 comments:
Ava is such a little sweetheart!!
She is SO smart and cute!!
Post a Comment