From our first year:
Ava's first belly laugh - I will never forget the sweet sound
After bathtime - the smell of sweet, clean baby
Awaiting daddy's arrival home from work everyday - if you want to know what pure, sheer excitement looks like, that's what I'll always remember
Of course, the first time Ava said "mama" - melts my heart
First steps - the look of determination in Ava's eyes. I have a feeling we are going to see that look A LOT
The look on your face as Ava would come running into our arms
The way in which Ava wants and needs to learn about everything around her and her ability to retain it. I was blown away at how much of a little sponge she is. It hands-down is the most amazing thing I've seen in her.
Our days together, being able to stay at home and being the most fulfilled I've ever been. I'm so fortunate (Thank you Ryan!)
Reaching my goal with breastfeeding - knowing I've provided Ava with such valuable nurishment is rewarding
Open-mouth kisses - especially when they are spontaneous and given for no apparent reason, only she knows why she gives them
Footed jammies - OMG, she looks so cute in these!
1 comment:
Happy 1st Birthday Ava...we love you!xxx,Melissa and Paisley
Post a Comment