Okay. So now it is going so much better! My mommy went back to feeding me the vegetables that I so dearly love. I didn't show much emotion either way, but this time at least, I was not brought to tears.
Here I am eating green beans. (I'm kind of bored with them already).
Next, I LOVE peas! (Unfortunately my mommy gags when she gives them to me because this is one of the rare foods that mom despises!!)
And finally, zucchini.....YUMMY!!
Now that I'm done with the stage one yellow, orange, and green veggies, I HAVE to try fruits! Mommy was a little nervous about which one(s) to pick due to our "pear incident". So, this morning she gave me peaches to try w/ my morning oatmeal. Gosh, I'm such a big girl, 7 months and all.....
I was taken off-guard a little
But, I insisted that I wanted more and I could finally tolerate them.
2 comments:
ugh--I am so with you. I. HATE. peas. :-) So glad you're not making Ava cry with new foods!
You are so lucky, I still can not get Austin to eat any veggies! I love messy faces!
Post a Comment