Ava has TWO teeth! How I forgot to update this on our blog is beyond me.
It {the teething process} has been ongoing for about 3 weeks now. The sympoms included very choppy sleep, especially naps. Some days she would even skip naps and her night wakings were every 2-3 hours there for a good week or so. She was not majorly drooling or anything, but everything was going into her mouth, which is normal--teething or not.
In retrospect, I now know why she was up so much and wish I would have known those little bottom teeth were about to come through. I posted about her possibly teething, what? like 2 months ago. So it just seemed that everyday they could or could not be coming. Poor little girl, had I only known. Oh, well. Hindsight is 20/20, I guess.
Anyway, the first tooth broke through on Wednesday Sept. 19th and the second was on Friday Sept. 21st (both happen to be birthdays of her grandparents: Gigi and Poppy). By today, they both have completely come through the gum. She has been such a trooper. She was a tiny bit extra cranky on Saturday, but has really been acting normal. She might have her daddy's tolerance for pain.
I can't believe my little baby has TEETH!! What a big girl! Here is the best picture I could get. Look very closely and it is the two bottom teeth you can see.
After uploading this, there is no way for you to see them. After I crop this pic, or get a better one, whichever comes first, I will post about it. Sorry!
1 comment:
Elena's first tooth just came today! (at least, we just noticed today). I'm beside myself---it's crazy how the littlest things are HUGE when you're a mommy.
Post a Comment