Thursday, October 4, 2007

She's everywhere!!

My life has changed. I had heard that it would, but had to see it to believe it. She is crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything. Gone are the days where we sit and play with toys or sing to one another. Instead, I am chasing and playing "I'm gonna getcha" to avoid any accidents or cat food catastrophes. All. Day. Long.



The silver lining? She is so much fun to play with now!! Oh, and I'm getting my exercise too!

Just watch her......
http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i146/mnallen79/?action=view&current=videocheerleaderbaby.flv

3 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

She is too adorable and quite the bundle of energy! Love how she gets to a sitting position - Sean hasn't figured that out yet!

Jenny said...

She is SO cute!! I love the video!

Stella Barrutia said...

Ava is seriously too much cuteness for me to handle right now. I LOVE how she hops up while sitting down--she's so excited!