Something amazingly special that Grandma brought for Ava for a birthday present is a handmade prairie girl dress, complete with a bonnet, apron and bloomers. Ava is obsessed with Little House on the Prairie and my mom and I were talking several months ago how I used to LOVE the prairie dress that she made for ME when I was in Elementary school. She said I would put in on immediatly after school and just hang out in it. I remember how special it was and now seeing Ava interested in something similar is really neat. So when she surprised Ava with a dress, it was just so sentimental to me. Of course, Ava can't fully understand the time and thought my mom put into this dress, but one day it will mean so much to her. I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful mother and loving grandmother to my children. Truly, I am.
Thanks for visiting, mom, we love it when you are here.
No comments:
Post a Comment