During this month, we made a gratitude turkey and added people, things, places we are thankful for. Ava loved making her own feathers and adding to the turkey each time.
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Thanksgiving 2011
I'm sad I didn't snap more pictures of our Thanksgiving this year. We hosted and had aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and great-grandmothers here. Our home was filled with love and gratitude for 3 days. I was able to step back at one point and just listen. The sounds of the cousins playing and giggling, the chit-chatting from the adults, it was all very comforting and heart-warming. We were so pleased to have hosted and loved seeing almost the entire family (missed you Aunt Gretch, Wayne, and Jack as well as Uncle Aaron).




During this month, we made a gratitude turkey and added people, things, places we are thankful for. Ava loved making her own feathers and adding to the turkey each time.
During this month, we made a gratitude turkey and added people, things, places we are thankful for. Ava loved making her own feathers and adding to the turkey each time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment