Thursday, November 3, 2011
Pure Joy!
Griffin is in that cute phase right now. He has such a great sense of humor and can hang with playing and teasing with Ava, as if he was her peer. He totally gets her and they play so silly together. He is a smart little guy and can follow multiple step directions, even if he has few words, he knows exactly what is being said. He throws tantrums that can be knocked out with a little distraction, so it's almost comical to see how quickly he gets over things like not being able to walk around and/or play with sissy's scissors. I just look at him and realize what a big boy he has become, yet he is still so little, toddly and sweet; an age I would like to freeze forever. I love it!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment