We had a wonderful day today!
Griff and I turned lemons into lemonade, when we walked to the grocery store because he wasn't napping AGAIN this morning. I think we are already starting to transition to ONE nap! Oh no! Anyway, it was gorgeous outside, mid 70's by mid morning, and just a great time for us both.
All three of us went to the duck pond in our neighborhood this afternoon. Also gorgeous! Ava just loves to explore and imagine and I love to follow her lead. Griffin thought the ducks were just about the neatest things he'd ever seen. Then he saw a dog and started panting, as he does, and the ducks were chopped liver.
Hung out outside for the remainder of the afternoon on a picnic blanket in the front yard. Talking and playing with friends.
Great day!
3 comments:
Sounds like the perfect day!! I'm so envious of your good weather!
sounds like a great way to spend the day!!
Nice day! I agree that dropping to one nap stinks!
Post a Comment