Thursday, October 21, 2010

Some BIG Updates on Griffin

Griffin's first tooth broke through on Sunday October 17. It's his bottom left tooth and it just pokes out a teeny tiny bit. I had been checking because, as you can see, he has been a drooly-bear. He has handled teething really well. He is SUCH a pleasant baby. Not too fussy, although he does fuss, it's just not often or for very long. He just hangs out and goes with the flow.

===================================

Are you ready to hear this one?

Griffin slept through the night last night! He went to bed around 8:00 and didn't wake, not even a paci wake, until 5:30 and even then he just took the paci and went back down until about 6:30 am. Woo hoo! I would like to report that I feel refreshed, but in anticipation of him waking, I was awake every few hours. Oh man!

====================================

Ava had Griffin cracking up today in the car, or as she put it, "Mom, he sure is laughing up a storm!"

You were giggling so hard at me yesterday when I told you how sissy takes things from us and said, "Sissy, no swiping!" You thought that was hilarious.

We adore you, Griffin!