Tuesday, September 7, 2010

TODAY, at 3 and one half years

This is a post I started a few weeks ago and have just added to it, as everyday happenings, occurring in the life of a 3 1/2 year old.

Today you woke up singing "You are my sunshine".

Today you decided that you are done wearing your Dora panties. It's exclusively princesses.

Today you tilted your head down when I went to give you a kiss goodbye at Science Camp, leaving me to kiss your forehead.

Today you told me that you saw some "extracise machines" and that I "should start using them since I don't have a baby in my tummy anymore."

Today you helped me make zucchini bread.

Today you told me you loved me out of the blue.

Today we played Mommy/Babe.

Today you told me you were gorgeous.

Today you looked frantic as you thought you lost me in the store. I know the feeling.

Today you told us you love your baby brother.

Today you used the word "fortunately" in the correct context.

Today you had to go to your room at least 3 times.

Today you laughed so hard your tummy jiggled.

Happy half birthday, Ava Alexandra!



Your favorites:

Food: chips, any kind, you LOVE chips

Activity: Arts and crafts

Outfit: Ariel shirt and skirt

Shoes: flip flops

Song: Princess Madeline

TV show: Lazy Town

Movie: Despicable Me

Book: Anything Princess

Schedule:

Wake up around 7:30

T, W, Th is school from 8:30-12:30

Lunch

Rest time

Activity with Mommy

Errands

Help with Dinner

Play

Bath/Shower

Bedtime is around 7:30

No comments: